martes, 27 de febrero de 2024

I'm Your Man


I'm Your Man es una fantástica canción del grandísimo poeta y cantautor canadiense Leonard Cohen que aparece dentro de su álbum de 1988 que lleva el mismo nombre que este tema, con una melodía en tempo valse que hace que seas capaz de sumergirte en la seductora voz de Cohen mientras te meces al ritmo del impresionante sonido del sintetizador.




If you want a loverI'll do anything you ask me toAnd if you want another kind of loveI'll wear a mask for youIf you want a partner, take my hand, orIf you want to strike me down in angerHere I standI'm your man

If you want a boxerI will step into the ring for youAnd if you want a doctorI'll examine every inch of youIf you want a driver, climb insideOr if you want to take me for a rideYou know you canI'm your man

Ah, the moon's too brightThe chain's too tightThe beast won't go to sleepI've been running through these promises to youThat I made and I could not keepAh, but a man never got a woman backNot by begging on his kneesOr I'd crawl to you baby and I'd fall at your feetAnd I'd howl at your beauty like a dog in heatAnd I'd claw at your heart, and I'd tear at your sheetI'd say please (please)I'm your man

And if you've got to sleep a moment on the roadI will steer for youAnd if you want to work the street aloneI'll disappear for youIf you want a father for your childOr only want to walk with me a while across the sandI'm your man

If you want a loverI'll do anything you ask me toAnd if you want another kind of loveI'll wear a mask for you







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscríbete a esta entrada y recibe por email las nuevas actualizaciones y comentarios añadidos
Marca la opción "Avisarme"

AddToAny