lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2022

Pistol

Pistol es un nuevo tema de la banda estadounidense Cigarettes After Sex lanzado en este 2022 que está a punto de dejarnos.
Que buena manera de despedir este año con este temazo que te envuelve y te pasea a través de la susurrante voz de su vocalista, Greg González.




Give me the pistol, aim it highI'm out in the desert shooting at the skyGuess I really miss youAnd I don't know what else to do

Beautiful pictures that you took of usUsed to hang up there on your bedroom wallsBut you took 'em all down nowAnd you put 'em into a drawer

You've been on my mindYou've been on my mindYou've been on my mind so long I can't deal with itYou've been on my mindAnd I'll waste my time'Til you lift me off the floor and love me again

I know if I saw you and we kissed just onceYou could be happy, maybe you'd come back'Cause I really miss youDon't know how much more I can take

You've been on my mindYou've been on my mindYou've been on my mind so long I can't deal with itYou've been on my mindAnd I'll waste my time'Til you lift me off the floor and love me again

Oh yeah'Til you lift me off the floor and love me againOh yeah







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscríbete a esta entrada y recibe por email las nuevas actualizaciones y comentarios añadidos
Marca la opción "Avisarme"

AddToAny