domingo, 28 de abril de 2024

I'm Not Really Here


I'm Not Really Here es el nuevo tema de la banda estadounidense X Ambassadors que aparece dentro de su álbum de este 2024 que lleva por título Townie.
Un temazo con un sonido vibrante que combina elementos de rock, pop y electrónica, con la guitarra eléctrica y la batería marcando el ritmo de la canción.




I wanna get highGet out of my headGo swimming in the oceanLearn to bake breadDo something with my handsSomething I can hold'Cause I feel like I'm losing my grip on realityOut here in the coldJust pissing in the snow

I wanna find loveTouch the unknownGo all Billy Elliot, dancing in the streetLike I can just disappearBut how did I end up, end up here?Feels like I'm

Grocery shopping on a Friday nightWhile my best friend's watching that MMA fightOn his phone in the backseat, parked outsideYeah, I just kinda feel likeI'm not really here

I'm spiraling outI'm not in controlI'm not in my body,
This Millennial ennui's getting so goddamn old nowWho's driving this car?That's not Jesus at the wheelSomebody take me away'Cause I feel like

Brown-bagging 40s on the Greyhound busBlowing lines off a hundred In God We TrustJust fucking in public, trying my luck'Cause I just wanna feel likeI'm not really here

I'm not really here








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscríbete a esta entrada y recibe por email las nuevas actualizaciones y comentarios añadidos
Marca la opción "Avisarme"

AddToAny