martes, 26 de diciembre de 2023

Holiday Blues

Holiday Blues es una canción del cantante californiano Chris Isaak escrita y compuesta por el propio artista y que aparece dentro de su álbum navideño de 2022 que llevó por título Everybody Knows It's Christmas.




It seems so long since you told meThat it was just me and youI wish tonight you could hold meI've got these holiday bluesThere's folks out shopping for presentsLovers pass by, two by twoThey're in a world, oh, so pleasantBut I've got holiday blues

Where will I goIt won't be Christmas without youWhat would I do if you decide we are through?

Where will I goIt won't be Christmas without youDarling, what will I do if you decide we are through?

I had a dream that you love meAnd that you'd whisper be trueBut it was only a dream, dearI've got these holiday blues






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscríbete a esta entrada y recibe por email las nuevas actualizaciones y comentarios añadidos
Marca la opción "Avisarme"

AddToAny