martes, 26 de diciembre de 2023

Dear Santa

Dear Santa es una canción navideña de la banda estadounidense OneRepublic estrenada en este diciembre de 2023 para llenarnos de ritmo y alegría las Navidades de este año.




Dear Santa, make my wish come trueThere's only one thing on my list

It's the time of the year when I miss you the mostSitting next to the fire, the mistletoeI should be feeling the cheer while I'm holding you closeSinging carols and drinking cocoa

All the snow outside is fallingI'm here waiting for you, darlingIt's all I want this year

Dear Santa, make my wish come trueThere's only one thing on my listTo have my baby home for ChristmasDear Santa, there's nothing I won't doI don't need a lot, just one wishBring my baby home for ChristmasYeah, baby home for ChristmasBring my baby home for Christmas

Wrap the presents with bows, put the lights on the treeShould be jolly and hearing sleigh bells ringSo I'll dream and I'll hope, wishing by Christmas EveWe'll be happy, and you're here with me

All the snow outside is fallingI'm here waiting for you, darlingIt's all I want this year

Dear Santa, make my wish come trueThere's only one thing on my listI want my baby home for ChristmasDear Santa, there's nothing I won't doI don't need a lot, just one wishBring my baby home for ChristmasOh-oh, oh-oh, bring my baby home for Christmas

Santa, all I'm asking for is my darling here with meIt's all I want this year

Dear Santa, make my wish come trueThere's only one thing on my listTo have my baby home for ChristmasDear Santa, there's nothing I won't doI don't need a lot, just one wishBring my baby home for Christmas

Whoa, yeahBring my baby home for ChristmasBring my baby home for Christmas, ohBring my baby home for Christmas(Dear Santa, make my wish come true)Bring my baby home for ChristmasBring my baby home for Christmas






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscríbete a esta entrada y recibe por email las nuevas actualizaciones y comentarios añadidos
Marca la opción "Avisarme"

AddToAny