sábado, 11 de mayo de 2024

Strawberry Moon


Strawberry Moon es una estupenda canción del dúo Fancy Gap que realizan junto a la cantante y compositora estadounidense Sharon Van Etten y que formará parte del álbum de lanzamientos del dúo estadounidense, que saldrá en julio de este 2024.




Riding on the back of a car I could see
Your eyes glowing in the dark

Took so long and it came too soon we
Rise and fall like a strawberry, moon

I miss the light in this town

I Walk Alone with the W in my chest they
Brace and they bruise but they don't quite confess

Came back early in the late
Afternoon just to find the fire was blue

I miss the Li
So tell me how long will you wait
Something real is going to come your way
How can every step just take you halfway
Forever
Out on know the score
Somewhere between these distance shores
Maybe we just can't afford how we live
Together

One out the window one in your ear
And the one in your heart just disappear
I miss the life

Tell me how well you were
Something real is going to come your way
I can never step to take you
Halfway
Forever
And I know the score
Somewhere between these distance shore
Maybe we just can't afford our we live
Together
Together
Together







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscríbete a esta entrada y recibe por email las nuevas actualizaciones y comentarios añadidos
Marca la opción "Avisarme"

AddToAny