sábado, 20 de agosto de 2022

Hungry Eyes

Hungry Eyes es una canción compuesta en 1984 por Franke Previte y John DeNicola y grabada por vez primera por la banda que tenía Previte, Frankie and The Knockouts para su álbum The Point. En 1987 el músico estadounidense Eric Carmen grabó una nueva versión para la banda sonora de la película Dirty Dancing consiguiendo un gran éxito y apareciendo en 2016 nuevamente en una película, en este caso, en la película Sauvage Party.
Ha tenido más versiones a los largo de los años, pero la versión que se queda en mi corazón es, sin duda, la de Eric Carmen.




I've been meaning to tell youI've got this feelin' that won't subsideI look at you and I fantasizeYou're mine tonight

Now, I've got you in my sights

With these hungry eyesOne look at you and I can't disguiseI've got hungry eyesI feel the magic between you and I

I want to hold you so hear me outI want to show you what love's all aboutDarling tonight

Now, I've got you in my sights

With these hungry eyesOne look at you and I can't disguiseI've got hungry eyesI feel the magic between you and I

I've got hungry eyesNow I've got you in my sightsWith those hungry eyesNow, did I take you by surprise?

I need you to seeThis love was meant to be

I've got hungry eyesOne look at you and I can't disguiseI've got hungry eyesI feel the magic between you and I

I've got hungry eyesNow I've got you in my sightsWith the hungry eyesBut did I take you by surprise?

With my hungry eyesI'm dizzy, hungry eyesNow, I've got you in my sightsWith my hungry eyes







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscríbete a esta entrada y recibe por email las nuevas actualizaciones y comentarios añadidos
Marca la opción "Avisarme"

AddToAny