jueves, 9 de mayo de 2024

Drinkin' Bout You


Drinkin' Bout You es una canción de Nathan Ozug que lanza como sencillo en este 2024 y en el que participa la cantante estadounidense Norah Jones.




Sitting here drinkin' bout you
Don´t know what else to do
So you do the thinkin
I´ll do the drinking
Ain´t no way we can lose

Wasting away
I don´t know what else I can
You do is, I´m drinking
I´m doing some thinking
I don´t know if I´m  gonna
I just wanna drink beer
I don´t want to be
I´m dreaming about

Sitting here all alone
May not find my way home
So you do the thinking i´ll do the drinking
Everyone here is almost gone
And I´m doing my time
With this whiskey of mine sing
In the same old song

Yeah, I can´t stand on my feet
I think you should stay in your
Well, I´ll do the drinking
Here, we all just go to sleep
Well, I just want another beer
You don´t need get you something







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscríbete a esta entrada y recibe por email las nuevas actualizaciones y comentarios añadidos
Marca la opción "Avisarme"

AddToAny